Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Check me Out!


Got my first Road ID last week. These are really nice and are high quality id bracelets. I have been following the Road ID guys on Facebook and Twitter for some time now. After reading about all the people who are involved in accidents and are found without any identification, I thought it was about time for me to grab one of these. Not only that , but as an ex-emergency medical technician, I can assure you that in cases of trauma, we don't have the time to go searching your bike bag looking for an id. Scroll down and take a look at the videos I have posted. Texting teens and blind politicians are everywhere!

2 comments:

  1. I've had a road ID for a long time and just love it. It wears well, is comfortable and comforting all in one go. Hope you enjoy yours as much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shawn. These things are great! I plan on getting another one for backup and will probably get one for each of my kids too. Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete