Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Pretty Amazing!!!


I remember seeing this kid and his father in one of the videos posted on Lance Armstrong's Livestrong website, and I thought it was pretty cool. Then, I get a Tweet this morning from the folks at Road ID with a link to their website. This father and son team are up in Sonoma County in California to ride the 65 mile option of Levi's Gran Fondo! It's funny watching this nine year old kid out there hammering away and I sit here some mornings and try to figure out all the reasons I shouldn't go riding. I also showed this to my oldest daughter, whom I would love to get into riding with me. She has showed interest in the past, which is a good sign. She has also expressed interest in a series of kids Triathlons and Duathlons this winter.

Anyway, hat's off to Bill and Liam! What a great way to teach a healthy life style, not to mention that the kid has ridden in places many of us can only dream of. Check out their website and watch the videos they have posted, you'll be inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment